Sunday, November 12, 2017

Sunday

It's Sunday. And I'm writing because, it's Sunday.

Sometimes I have to remember that I don't need an excuse to write.

I mean, I think that sometimes I feel there must be a special occasion for me to write--an occurrence, a bad moment, a life-changing event. But that's not true.

So today is Sunday and I am writing as I catch up on episodes of Law and Order SVU. One of my most favorite shows of all time! It took me a while to get used to it after Christopher Meloni left (good Lord that's a beautiful man!). But I got used to it :)

I don't watch a lot of TV. I have my shows that I watch--Grey's Anatomy, SVU, Scandal, and Gotham and Empire I watch with my husband. Oh, and anyone who knows me knows I LOVE Judge Judy but I just catch those on YouTube whenever. But I have recently become in love with doing puzzles on Sundays. So far I have done 3 500 piece puzzles in the past couple of weeks. I don't know why I've become so into them lately. I think they ease my mind. I like just tuning out the world and working on my puzzles. And I am determined to finish them quickly. I've always had a mind for puzzles of all kinds. I think my former job was like a giant puzzle. When I would tour, putting a light plot in another venue was a lot like a puzzle. Piece by piece, placing the lights where they complete the picture. It was an exciting time. Maybe that's my way of filling the void.

I actually never thought of that until this very moment...


No comments:

Post a Comment