Monday, October 2, 2017

So as I learn how to manage my finances and scrimp my spending a bit more, I will share with you something that has changed my spending life!


One of my newest ways of saving money is surveys and product sampling. There are a large number of sites that allow you to complete surveys and sample products--for FREE! Now there are quite a few survey sites that are not as easy to deal with but today I will share with you my most favorite of all--Crowdtap!

Crowdtap is a site I joined just a month ago and it has made a huge difference. Answering surveys on this site will earn you points--just 1000 will earn you a $5.00 Amazon gift card! So far, I have earned $25.00! This site allows you to follow certain products, answer questions about their products, and sample their products! Here are some photos of the products I have sampled thus far!



So once you receive these products you are given certain missions--what do you like, what don't you like, etc. It's so easy!
This was my most favorite product from the personal care items I sampled. If you haven't tried dry spray before, you are missing out! This is an amazing deodorant product that you simply spray on. Not only does it smell great, it is so light you can't even feel it! No caking and no messing up your clothes!
This was a great product as well. A tablet that cleans your garbage disposal. The only thing I didn't like about this one was the smell--it kind of smelled like ammonia. But it was so easy to use!
If you own a Keurig, this product is a MUST HAVE! I am constantly trying to figure out how to properly clean my Keurig and this does it for you! Just drop this tablet into the reservoir and run a few cycles. If you do it properly, the descaling light will come on your machine and then you just keep running until the light goes off (mine went out after just one cycle)! Then empty your reservoir and run a couple of cycles and you're done!
As the wife of a diabetic, I am constantly trying to find ways to still make great tasting food for my husband who can not have a great deal of sugar products. This is an amazing product. I never buy Splenda because for years it has contained aspertame which is a HORRIBLE ingredient. Splenda always had a horrible aftertaste and made everything taste...like SPLENDA! This new Splenda Naturals Sugar and Stevia product is AMAZING! It tastes...like Sugar. I made this quick cinnamon apple topping for my husband's pancakes and he was so happy! This I will definitely be buying in the future!

Overall, I am madly in love with my new adventures in product sampling/surveys. I earn enough gift cards to purchase my dry goods online which means I am getting my groceries for FREE!! This is a huge help to my messy finances. Here's to a better financial future!


No comments:

Post a Comment